Discovering Worlds

Design  (c) Elle Nelson
https://www.ellenelsondesign.com/

A pair of star-crossed lovers
You open up other worlds to discover
You come into my life like lightening
Sometimes you can be so frightening
Yet the feeling with you is deep
Sometimes I cannot sleep
Yet in my dreams you appear
So often I have shed a tear 
At our heartache and pain
Yet I know we can only gain

Though growth may be hard
You remain in my heart like a sacred shard
I can never let go
This is so much more than show
Yet we both don't want 
To toe a line, nonchalant 
When our egos begin 
And demand to win
From childhood wounds so scarred
We only both end up charred

So now is the time to tame their demand
So that we can find our forever land
You and I can Kinsukuroi
To find our own Shinseina Torii

Our passions run deep
We don't need to spend our lives asleep
Without each others hearts to hold 
Now is the time to be bold
Let's gently behold 
What we were afraid to be told
That are lives are inextricably entwined 
So that together we can find
The courage our souls long us to be 
Together finally, our love sets us free 
We are no longer lost souls out at sea




Comments